Tuesday, September 27, 2005

why me?

here's a news flash... Lyd is not operating in her tippest toppest condition AGAIN!!

WHY ME??? NOT AGAIN!!!!!

sigh... dis is unfortunate man.. sneezing, coughing, itchy & dry throat, bad headaches...
they're all back!! all of em'! damn shit man!
all my cod liver oil dun seem 2 be workin!! heh
as i'm typing dis entry, u can jus imagine me blowing my nose, sniffing real hard n stuff...
yup dat's me.. dat's lyd for u..

how can dis be? not 1 week b4 i go to bali!! =( *sobzzzz*
cant wait for dis get-away man.. hopefully it'll do me some gd..
but i'm wonderin... how cud nasi goreng & mee goreng possibly do me any gd?
hmmmmmmmm.... dat's a thot..
well food therapy perhaps? :P
dunkin doughnuts, baskin robbins ice cream, jaffels, teh botel, the sun, sand and ... perhaps retail therapy?
ok i alr drafted my shopping list & trust me, i'm keepin it to a minimum...
only the local products and those i realli need.

heh. well realli hope my parents will enjoy as much as i noe my sis n i wud! ;) teehee
bali is paradise man... when u c the beach, u'll be thanking God that he created the world so beautiful so perfect.

exams are slightly less then a mth away. keeping my fingers crossed on dat 1.
3 papers.. duno how dis will all work out. my 1st uni exams. *gasp*
will it be scary? well at least aft it i noe i'm 1 sem down, 3 more to go b4 i become a graduate! haa! dat's provided all goes well... n me dun havta repeat any modules... =P

well dis morning, b4 i set out to the dentist, i was sitting on my bed, lookin at how messy my damn unpacked cupboard was.. when suddenly my ears tuned in to music coming frm opposite my hse! guess wad it was?!

Lyd's favourite tune!! "If We Hold On Together"
dis song.. my gdnesss.. has been my all time classic cartoon tune man...
remember? the main theme song for Land Before Time???
dat's 1 of Lyd's favourite cartoons!!!!! even til now i must say... hee..
the primary sch was playing it as replacement for the recess over bell.
when i heard it, the 1st thing dat came to my mind was Grace.
i remember.. my mummy used to say 1 of e lil dinosaurs called Ducky reminds her of Grace.
hee! jus so u noe.. my sis is Sarah... the 3 horn. =X
*muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*

ahemmmm.. kk back to wad i was saying..
ya so dat's y i thot abt my cuzy..
did we watch dat cartoon together b4 cuz? i tink we did rite? like extremely long ago got rite?
:P
yea.. anyway today is my bumming day...
yesterday was the last presentation for sem 3.. felt that Fanis and I did a grt job.
*pat on our backs*
at least Patricia looked pleased wif us.. tho our slides need adjustments here n dere..
=) so all's gd
thurs is my last assignment submission. which 2 of my grp mates hav so kindly taken over my responsibility to edit and compile.

today marks exactly 5 more weeks to my birthday... heh..
wonder how's it gonna be like dis yr?
thankfully exams will be over by den so i can do wadever i want. haa

hmm.. Fie's off to Brunei soon.. wont get to send him off this time.. but at least i'll get to say bye.
gd luck wif the training and stay alive! haa. dun lose ur way ya.. :P
and pile on the whitening lotion!! hurhur..
take care of urself most imptly..
cya when u get back.

No comments: